Pregnancy update coming for those who are into that thing tomorrow....but for today here are somethings on my radar, want list, like list or bought list! (I didn't say I fully stopped shopping, did I?)
1. Madewell + Sezane - The second collaboration of the Brand and the iconic French designer. I love the more simple, classic 'French' pieces. Hello stripes!
2. Sunnies - Go figure I haven't scratched up a pair of sunglasses in forrrrever but I scratch my really nice RX Rayban aviators. Right smack in the middle of the lens. Thinking Warby's for some new RX's, so I don't burst into tears if this happens again (Yay, hormones!)
3. Chole Crossbody - Crossbody bags are all I have been using lately, I'd love another small neutral.
4. Clare Viver Backpack - Nothing that I need but how cute?! I want it to go to the beach with, the light colors and the stripes scream ocean and summer. Now who doesn't love that!
5. Baskets - Baby stuff is starting to accumulate and I need to organize it! ;)
6. Nuna Mixx Stroller - We finally picked a stroller, and I'm soooo obsessed! I have a feeling one of the grandparents wants to get it for our little Monkey, which we are so grateful!! I can't wait to push it around the house and soon with our babe inside!!! Eeks!!!
7. Rag and Bone Booties - GO GET YOURS, they are on major sale with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale right now!!! I adore my black RB's, wear them constantly in cooler weather, so finding a tan/brown alternative I know I'll love to death on big sale was just :)