Thursday, June 12, 2014
1. Copper Mug(s) - It's almost summer, which means I need Moscow mules...Lots, preferably, outdoors on a patio and I think my own is perfect!!!
2. Bauble Bar Metal Studs - yep, I need these!!!!
3. Madewell Denim Track shorts - long bike rides and the seams in regular denim shorts don't really agree with my lady bits (if you catch my drift! LOL) and these cuties aren't gym shorts so I wont feel under-dressed when we enviably stop for drinks!
4. Loeffler Randal Slides - come to jes...ME! easy sandals are my jam this summer!
5. Bauble Bar Tassel Necklace - I haven't purchased a new necklace in forever
6. Target Pouf - I have a pouf, but a house needs two to be complete right? I think so, and my reasoning is our new place is bigger!
Thursday, June 5, 2014
- Foley & Corina Mid City Tote - I've wanted one of these for as long as I can remember, I think one in navy is just what my closet needs!
- J.Crew Lace Eyelet Top - I can't get enough lace right now, and I mean I am 'Queen of White Blouse' (it's a new kingdom in Game of Thrones, just you wait!)
- Club Monaco Narella Dress - I bought this dress last summer in a blue/white pattern and pretty much wore it weekly. So glad they came back! Now do I add peach or black?
- Loeffler Randall Flats - LR is slowly taking over my shoe closet and I don't mind! I love the style, quality and fit of their shoes! This might be pair #4!
- Madewell Side-Zip Dress - stripes, no brainer! But with zips, how fun!!!
What is on your shopping list right now? In addition to the above, I also need one more pair of shorts & I'd love some white BF jeans!