Friday, January 13, 2012
These pictures have nothing in common, other than I like them! And that's enough for me, HA!!! I love finding inspiration in many areas- through imagery, written words - any medium really - Pinterst is my addiction to catalog them. Record everything in one place. J'adore! This week has been a rough one, but buckling down and getting it done was the only way to go. So I'd thought I end the week with a little top ten list of sorts!
Top Ten 'randoms' for 2012 thus far:
1. I've watched less TV and more reading - I completed The Girl Who Played with Fire, and and 1/2 done The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest!! Yay for reading!
2. I was 'on track' for healthy eating all week!
3. Gym'd it 4 times this week!!!!
4. Tried out Barre Bee Fit - first timers nerves gone, and now addicted!
5. Got new glasses & LOVE them!!!
6. These shoes are rocking my world - they just arrived!
7. Had lots of great convos with some good girlfriends - those are so necessary!
9. Knowing I have 3 day weekends for the rest of January!!
10. My Mom is in town this weekend! Love when she visits me!
Any pretty pictures I should check out that you love, leave me a link! What has been great so far this year for you?