Also, find those pieces that can transition. Fancy to casual. Work to play. Essentially making my dollar and closet work for me more than I work for them! And overall I've been pretty darn proud of myself!!
But come-on most of you know me well enough by now - I am a shopper! I do still have a 'Closet List' & I thought I'd share a few of the items remaining on it, that all stick with my moto above.
Jacket - Blazer style cut, updated color & versatile for both work/play
2. Tortoise Watch - I've been wanting another watch for quite some time & this color has always stood out. (Another version)
3. Bangle - I love the design and I have been looking for a unique bangle to add to my collection.
4. Statement Ring - I have been lusting after a YSL Arty for over 2 years...I think lusting for that long means you really want it!
5. Classic Blazer - This updated classic is a modern version of a basic black plus part tuxedo blazer - the edginess of the leather captured my eye, and hasn't left my brain.
6. This sweater is just me in every way!
7. Colored Denim - I have lusted after the bright blue J Brand denim since they hit S.Bop in early summer - but wasn't interested in paying full price on a trendy item - this Old Navy version has me singing!!!
How do you maintain the wallet, yourself, work attire and then want you crave?
*Oh don't worry THESE are most definitely at the top of the list... !!! Eeks I want them!