I hate complaining about work. I am grateful to have a job. Not my dream job, but one that most days I find mildly entertaining and dare I say I like it - well tis true. Last week was one of those weeks where you want to pull out your hair and crawl in a hole and pray for beaches and cocktails! By 10am Tuesday (Monday was an office holiday) my team was drowning and trying to manage all the new requests being sent our way - lets just say after working late a number of nights and then over 5 hours Saturday the 'to-do' is still quite daunting.
So to keep my already fragile, PMS-y state afloat (what it's true....) I was a bad bad blogger. A glass of wine and my feet up and I was done-zo each day! So forgive me, k??? I mean I didn't even have the energy to shop - and we know that never happens.
So to start the week I thought I would borrow a little feature from one of my favorite reads, The Lil Bee, a do a little mental Monday - A compilation random little things going on in my mind.
- The Black Keys were really good on SNL..I had the song in my head all day -that never happens any more.
- Why don't I get songs stuck in my head anymore?
- I want a striped blazer or 3 more striped shirts (cuz those equal, right?)
- I could really use a bouquet of flowers.
- Will my good review lead to anything?
- I wish I had more mid-height booties to wear to and from work - UGGS are getting old
- The pooch really needs a hair cut.
- I would like a new dress.
- Why can't I get a mani/pedi every week?
- How was it possible I didn't even slightly online shop last week?
- Will all the 'New Year's Resolutioner's' still be at the gym this week?
- I like the slightly less sweaty & stinky after work gym crowd - if the sweating and packed in keeps up - I'll be fat.
- I could use a swim. Preferably in a mildly warm ocean.
What's up with you dolls? What's floating around in your next of the woods?