Today I am feeling ho-hum...so I thought I would share so random factoids about me.
- I like to eat bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S...go Gwen! - but I really only like them barely yellow, NO spots!
- I LOVE to dance. By myself, with a group, doesn't matter...I've been known to rock the dance floor by myself!
- I have a national title in Ice Dancing, back from my glory days. And since I stopped skating I haven't touched the ice. (My old skates and medal find homes in the back of the hall closet)
- I would have a small zoo of animals if I could. City living and allergies hinder that!
- My favorite color is orange. Random and quirky yes.
- I love to wear skirts and dresses, though constantly find myself in pants.
- I am addicted to HGTV, Food Network, BBC and Discovery Health TV channels.
- I will grow my hair for a couple years, only to chop it all off....it is a vicious cycle I can not break (much to my Mom's demise)
- I miss watching music videos...you know those things that used to play on MTV and VH1 with people dancing to the latest songs (Especially Pop-Up Videos on VH1)
- I love sushi and Mexican, though not together.
- I would pack up my bags and head off in the sunset to travel for as long as I had money for, I would explore every nook and cranny of every foreign country (if time and finances allowed)
- I miss being able to run, run loooong loong distances (cross country runner in my youth)...I tend to get injured when I do nowadays, guess all those years of ice skating, ballet and gymnastics are cathcing up to me, I have faulty joints, knees and ankles now.
- I love to read.
Ok that should do it. Hope you enjoyed ME. Or should I say learning about me!